Gordon Lightfoot, James Taylor, John Denver, Michael Tomlinson, Prince Charles, Princess Anne, Queen Victoria, Royal Quiz
I am writing this on Sunday the day before my birthday. I want to take Monday off from all writing so I thought I would write Tuesday’s blog today and have some fun.
I decided to make a multiple choice quiz just in order to no make it too hard. Answers will be posted on Wednesday.
I am sure you could all look up these answers on the internet so do not cheat! I am watching all of you!! LOL. Place your answers in the comments section if you’d like.
1. The English Royal Houses of Anjou, Lancaster and York were all ruled by which family?
2. Which King of Scots was Elizabeth, The Queen Mother directly descended from?
b) Mary, Queen of Scots
c) James II
d) Malcolm III
3. What names were Queen Victoria christened with?
a) Victoria Louise
b) Victoria Charlotte Elizabeth
c) Alexandrina Victoria
4. King Henri IV’s claim to the French throne was through his descent from which French king?
b) Louis XIV
c) Louis IX
d) Philippe II August
5. What European prince was briefly considered for the position of King of the United States of America?
a) Prince Henry of Prussia (1726–1802)
b) Prince Louis of France (1748-1807)
c) Frederick II, Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel (1720-1785)
d) Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (1767-1820)
6. Which of my favorite singers met Diana, Princess of Wales and accidentally called her “darling?”
a) Michael Tomlinson
b) James Taylor
c) John Denver
d) Gordon Lightfoot
7. Name the royal that acted in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager?
a) Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
b) King Abdullah II of Jordan
c) Prince Louis-Alphonse de Bourbon, Duke of Anjou
d) Prince Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg
8. The year Princess Anne was given the title Princess Royal?
9. Although The Princes of Wales will more than likely reign as King Charles III what other name has it been rumored he may reign as?
a) King Philip
b) King Henry IX
c) King Richard IV
d) King George VII
10. Did Queen Victoria really say “We are not amused?”
a) Yes, she did
b) No, she didn’t
1. d) Plantaganet
2. d) Malcolm III (though I think I’m wrong)
3. c) Alexandrina Victoria
4. a) Charlemagne (though I think I’m wrong, again)
5. d) Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (1767-1820)
6. I have no idea 🙂
7. I ashamed to say I don’t know. Me a Trekkie too!
8. c) 1987
9. d) King George VII
10. b) No, she didn’t 🙂 According to her grand-daughter Princess Alice Countess of Athlone, in the interview she did, she asked her grandmother about this phrase and her grandmother replied that she had never said the phrase.
Thanks Karen` I will post the answers tomorrow. However, question 2 I have wrong. None of those answers is correct. ;( That was one I didn’t double check and relied on my faulty memory.
Ah I wondered 🙂
Sheri Burgess said:
Here are my guess’s i know i got a few wrong hope im more right then wrong ! 😉
2. James II
3. Alexandrina Victoria
4. Loius IX
5. at a complete loss here -gut says France
6. John Denver ? (cant say i ever heard of the others performing for her..)
7. Abdullah II
8. Anne Princess Royal 1987
9. Charles would take the George VII title (in honor of his grandfather)
10. Victoria said this in reference to her ladies…